Dr Seuss Poems, Dr Seuss Poems Best, Poetry Dr. Seuss


Dr. Seuss Poems - If you love Dortor Seuss and want to read Dr Seuss Poems then you come the right place. Wow! Here you'll find best Poems by Dr. Seuss:

other dr seuss poetry

Theodor Seuss Geisel (March 2 1904 - 24 September 1991) was a U.S. writer and cartoonist, better known under name Dr.Seuss.
***
The Zode in the Road - Great poem by Doctor Seuss




dr seuss poems, post

poetry by dr seuss


How did it get so late so soon?
It’s night before it’s afternoon.
December is here before it’s June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?
~Dr. Seuss

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You’re on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.
~Dr. Seuss

Waiting for the fish to bit
Or waiting for wind to fly a kite.
Or waiting around for Friday night
Or waiting perhaps for their UncleJake
Or a pot to boil or a better break
Or a string of pearls or a pair of pants
Or a wig with curls or another chance.
Everyone is just waiting.
~Dr. Seuss


How the Grinch Stole Christmas | Dr Seuss Poems


Every Who
Down in Who-ville
Liked Christmas a lot...

But the Grinch,
Who lived just North of Who-ville,
Did NOT!

The Grinch hated Christmas! The whole Christmas season!
Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason.
It could be that his head wasn't screwed on quite right.
It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight.
But I think that the most likely reason of all
May have been that his heart was two sizes too small.
...

Favorite poem:

Dr seuss poems green eggs and ham!


I am Sam
I am Sam
Sam I amThat Sam-I-am!
Than Sam-I-am!

I do not like
that Sam-I-am!Do you like
green eggs and ham?I do not like them,
Sam-I-am.
I do not like
green eggs and ham.
...


Best poems:

Oh! The Places You’ll Go! | Dr Seuss Poems


Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You’re off to Great Places!
You’re off and away!

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.
...


***
Fav Quotes by Dr seuss:
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
“A person's a person, no matter how small.”
~Dr seuss

***
Best Quotes:

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”

“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”

“A person’s a person, no matter how small.”

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own.

“And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.”

“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!”

“Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So… get on your way.”


As one of the most popular children's authors of all time, Geisel's books have topped many bestseller lists, sold over 222 million copies, and been translated into more than 15 languages..Bring you info about Dr Seuss Poems and books, quotes, collection for older kids, grown ups, kindergarten, preschoolers, teachers toddlers and old people! Thanks for visit Dr Seuss Poems.



Geisel also worked as an illustrator for advertising campaigns, in particular flit and Standard Oil, and as a political cartoonist for a magazine in New York. During the Second World War, he joined the army to work in an animation department of the Air Force, where he wrote a film that later won the Oscar for best documentary in 1947.

Hostage works were estimated at $ 350 million.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG YOU ROCK MY WORLD <3
YOUR AMAZING
YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD!!!

Anonymous said...

Everyone know that green egg's and ham go best with cheese.....

Anonymous said...

this izz sume good stuff

Anonymous said...

ducks are my life and i love these poems!

Anonymous said...

- I just now noticed that the same person commented on this like 2000 time , dang , Stop commenting talking bad about dr. seuss he has not done anything to you. But this little artice about his poems has really helped me on a project that I have to do on him. My little sisters still read his books. Sometimes I read to them while they are going to sleep I dont like doing it all the time but I have fun with it sometimes , I dont really like reading but its fun reading his books they are so GOOOOOOOODDDDD , if those were the only books I could read I would read them all day every day , but I could really use some more information about his child hood , please and thank you , I would really and truley appreciate it . Sos could you tell me about his childhood , because my teacher is driveing me freaking INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you , yours truley , A Student.

stranger said...

guys he's right we need to respect Dr. Seuss and as he said he didn't do for us anything , Dr. Seuss just wrote for us the poem and if u don't appreciate it just don't comment and that's it and if u like it comment in something good or don't comment. well thank u.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Seuss you rock!!! Your poems are the best and the funnest ive read yet. thnks for writing them

Dr.phill said...

Nothing, Dr.phills dead and locked In my basement!

MATT99 said...

he is da skuxx

MATT99 said...

The henis Prits in da world r da only 1s that dont like him. Dr seuss you r da SKUXX

iffatali said...

From a consumer standpoint, there's an incredible need for these types of properties in that many travelers to the city are priced out of full-service and luxury hotels.
Flights to islamabad
Cheap Flights to islamabad
Cheap Air Tickets to islamabad

HotConflict said...

See Dr. Seuss on a Whole New Light! Check out this post about the wisdom and meaning of Dr Seuss -http://www.hotconflict.com/dr-seuss-online-book-reading-wocket-in-my-pocket-full-text-and-review/

Murgesh N said...

Doctor-Patient friendly platform that brings Online Doctor Consultation to your home. Now, with easy access to the internet, you can take advice from the Certified Doctors online via Video Chat,E-Mail, Skype etc..All you have to do is to register on the site with E- Mail verification which will make you a member for free.

lalit pawar said...


wonderful information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend nandu , hyderabad,i have read atleast 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, marathi kavita

himat pawar said...

really good piece of information, I had come to know about your site from my friend shubodh, kolkatta,i have read atleast nine posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your site gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards, marathi kavita

Sarah Bowen said...

I really like Dr. Seuss. Most of his books have lessons on them. i like his Christmas poems too. I remember, I saw tons of short Christmas poems with remake of his poem "Twas Night before Christmas. Great!

PTC Secrets said...

Got 4 of Dr Seuss books at: http://ez.com/SeussBooks
Great deal!

rozina islam vabna said...


This post is really informative to all kind of people. I am very happy to see the post. I will request you to give more information about this. I have gotten many knowladable speech form here. I have also website where you can get some knowledge which may be for your welfare. Visit here…..
poem

Post a Comment